- Thorofare, NJ, us
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, is a global leader in merchandise availability solutions for B2B and B2C retailers, encompassing loss prevention, merchandise visibility and IoT product ecosystems that work in concert to drive profitability and enhance the customer experience. Checkpoint Systems provides end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper’s experience. Our intelligent retail solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, software, cloud-based SaaS, and customizable labeling and EAS antennas capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf. Our customers include many of today’s top brick and click retailers, offering an array of customizable solutions for Drug, Supermarket, Apparel, Electronics, General Merchandise and Big Box stores. Global headquarters is located in Thorofare, NJ, and features a state-of-the-art Customer Experience Center, showcasing Intelligent Retail Store solutions.
Checkpoint Systems operates in every major geographic market and employs over 4,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package that includes life, health, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement. We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We also provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people with opportunities to collaborate with global teams, launch innovative products, and grow professionally with a dynamic organization.
EEO AAP Employer/Vet/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
We are seeking a Financial Analyst who will participate in the ongoing analysis of our business results, while assisting in the preparation of the annual business plan and monthly forecasts for US and certain aspects of Global operations. This individual will be responsible for providing strategic support and ad-hoc analyses which will impact decision making of management.
The Financial Analyst will have specific responsibilities related to the ongoing analysis of the business results monthly and the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts.
Objectives will include:
- Supporting the preparation of annual corporate departmental/operational budgets
- Partnering in preparation and completion of the annual budget for all aspects of the US region and corporate functions
- Tracking status/adjustments to annual budget submission for each operation
- Participating in the preparation of monthly forecasts
- Compiling forecast information submitted from all lines of business
- Communicating with sales representatives and sales leadership to develop accurate projections
- Identifying forecast variances
- Creation and maintenance of the monthly reporting package
- Preparing reporting packages for entire business portfolio
- Reviewing variance analyses and initiating conversations with function leaders to ensure proper planning
- Assisting with Customer pricing & profitability analyses
- Preparing financial analyses and scenario modeling of new business proposals.
- Working directly with sales and product management to prepare analyses and ensure all pricing related proposals are profitable and acceptable when compared to Checkpoint standards.
- Involvement with special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years experience in Accounting/Budgeting
- Strong background in computer software applications (SAP/Hyperion preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time sensitive projects, a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.