- CKO Department: Commercial
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
Checkout.com are actively looking for an enthusiastic and talented Sales Manager to join our Commercial Team in Berlin to drive rapid growth across various industries for our revolutionary online payment solution.
If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment solutions in a high-growth and competitive environment, this is the role for you. In return, on top of a tremendous working environment, we offer you an unrivalled uncapped recurring commissions plan!
Reporting to the Senior Director, the Sales Manager will handle multiple sales cycles, always ensuring a high conversion rate and outperforming the sales targets.
Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with various in-house talents across Technology and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects. The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
How you’ll make an impact
- Identify the most promising merchants and prospects that will help Checkout.com grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals.
- Sell our new cross-borders payment solutions and services to eCommerce merchants through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Help new merchants evaluate Checkout.com and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities.
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants.
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts.
- Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends.
What we’re looking for
- 1 - 3 years Sales experience in the Payments industry.
- Solid network of potential prospects and partners.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology.
- Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills and techniques.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Fluent in English and German, any additional language appreciated.
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/