- CKO Department: Commercial
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally including Wise, GE Healthcare, Sony Electronics, Binance, Klarna, Alibaba and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and talented Sales Manager to join our Commercial Team in New York to drive rapid growth across various industries for our revolutionary online payment solution.
If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of success selling cutting edge payment solutions in a high-growth and competitive environment, this is the role for you. In return, on top of a tremendous working environment, we offer you an unrivaled uncapped recurring commissions plan.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Sales Manager will play a key role in growing Checkout.com’s footprint in the United States. They will be responsible for selling Checkout.com’s full payments technology stack to large enterprise organizations.
Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with various in-house talents across Technology and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects. The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets.
How you’ll make an impact
- Identify, qualify and close the most promising prospects and partners that will help Checkout.com grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals.
- Build prospect engagement strategies and partner with marketing, business development, product and other departments to build qualified pipeline in cold and warm channels
- Pitch our next-generation payment solutions and value-added services to eCommerce and Fintech companies
- Prepare high-quality presentations and proposals for C-suite stakeholders at prospective merchants, and implement winning negotiation strategies
- Become the expert on Checkout.com’s technology stack, help new merchants understand the value of Checkout.com to solve their pain points, and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities.
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process, drive urgency and work to mutual action plans, and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts by having a deep understanding of their industry, pain points, and needs.
- Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends.
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- Act as an ambassador for Checkout.com
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years Enterprise Sales experience, preferably in the Payments industry.
- Track record of high performance
- Highly motivated and committed to growth and development
- Solid network of potential prospects and partners
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Fintech and Payments
- Strong commercial acumen, ability to effectively negotiate complex structures
- Exceptional communication
- Coachable and collaborative, a true team player
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and ability to follow a sales process, with strong qualification and accurate forecasting skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
New York City law requires Checkout.com to include in job postings a reasonable estimated salary range for this position. However, final salaries may vary subject to several factors, such as a candidate’s level, relevant experience, qualifications, skills and proficiency for the role. Please note that this information is provided for those in New York City only, and this role is open to candidates outside of New York City as well.
For regular full-time employees in New York City, the estimated base salary range is from 100,000 USD - 150,000 USD
Our competitive salaries are just one component of Checkout.com’s total compensation package. Additional benefits include health, vision, dental insurance, 401k, vacation and sick and safe time, learning days and volunteer days.
To view more details of what you can look forward to, visit our careers page: https://www.checkout.com/careers.
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/