Analyst, Accounting Reconciliations
- CKO Department: Finance
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
The purpose of this team is to accurately account for revenue, cost of sales and the associated balance sheet amounts, to ensure there are robust controls over processes and the balance sheet, and to provide analysis on Checkout’s net revenue results.
How you’ll make an impact
- Perform month-end debtor reconciliations, ensuring all merchant balances are verified
- Check, format, load and reconcile cost of sales (USS) information into Workday
- Responsible for maintaining Master data on the ERP system
- Loads scheme fee invoices
- Check, format, load and reconcile revenue figures from Mashreq and Vantiv into Workday
- Maintain detailed procedures on all task
- Assist with testing of Workday updates
- Previous demonstrated experience of working cross-functionally with various departments
What we’re looking for
- You have advanced analytical skills, with experience collecting, organizing, and disseminating large quantity of information accurately
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Experience of using accounting software (Workday desirable)
- Advanced excel skills – formula, pivot table, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP
- Previous experience in a Merchant facing support operations environment would be a plus
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/