Analyst I, Merchant Care
- CKO Department: Client Services
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
Checkout.com is looking for self-motivated teammates with a genuine interest in technology and a passion for solving problems to join our growing Merchant Care team in Mauritius!
You'll be someone who can demonstrate emotional intelligence, integrity, compassion and strong communication skills with a desire to work with customers. If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
How you’ll make an impact
- Use the right methods and tools, along with the knowledge you'll gain about Checkout’s products, to respond to questions and issues raised by customers with care, accuracy, patience and empathy across different channels such as email, phone or chat
- Prioritise and manage a queue of ‘cases’ (questions and issues) assigned to you, documenting troubleshooting activity in a case management system
- Manage your time effectively as workload and priorities change through the day
- Proactively identify where an issue may need additional help or escalation
- Gain a deep understanding of Checkout’s products and processes by attending training, self-paced learning and practising and investigating things for yourself
- Understand and adopt processes and give ideas where these could be improved
- Demonstrate Checkout’s values and be a great teammate
What we’re looking for
- Education in a technical or related field
- Track record of achievement
- Customer service experience is a plus
- You love solving problems and you want to know how things work
- You take pride in the quality of your work
- Genuine interest in technology
- High emotional intelligence and curiosity
- Brilliant communication skills
- Fast learner, dependable and full of integrity
- Ability to focus in a lively environment
- Enthusiasm, energy and positivity
- Flexibility to work on a 24/7 shift rota
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/