Senior Associate, Strategic Pricing
- CKO Department: Finance
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
Checkout.com is actively seeking a Senior Associate, Strategic Pricing to join our growing Pricing Team in London!
The successful candidate will be working on the buildout and deepening of our pricing capability globally and will have the opportunity to work with Product, Finance, Commercial, Strategy and Operation teams to design and implement the pricing strategy across our Product suite!
How you’ll make an impact
- Build and design pricing strategy and frameworks covering the whole Checkout.com product suite by utilising different pricing methodologies (cost-plus, value based etc.)
- Analyse internal and external data and maintain up to date pricing benchmarks, using this data to enhance our pricing philosophy and strategy
- Analyse product related costs and future profitability based on the strategy for pricing
- Be instrumental in defining pricing strategy across different regions, and perform market research and competitor analysis
- Analyse performance of pricing frameworks post implementation
- Prepare and present the pricing proposals to key individuals across the organisation
- Work closely with the commercial and marketing department to create all the vital pricing
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a strategic environment, ideally focused within strategy, ideally pricing for products
- Excellent analytical and research skills, and be passionate about data
- Practical experience of developing and presenting material that supports strategic projects
- Proactive, keen to take ownership and get things done
- A self-starter capable of building strong collaborative working relationships with business partners
- A phenomenal communicator, able to influence individuals of different levels within an organisation or with third parties
- Experience in SaaS, Financial Services and Payments will be an advantage, as well as pricing/pricing projects
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/