Merchant Care Process Architect
- CKO Department: Client Services
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
Checkout.com is looking for a strategic-thinking, resourceful, and highly-driven Merchant Care Process Architect to drive process improvement and efficiency across Client Services. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a small, impactful team passionate about driving operational excellence!
The ideal candidate is an independent, hard-working individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you're eager to join a growing, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to crafting its future, this is the role for you to make a difference!
How you’ll make an impact
- Using your strong critical and analytical thinking to optimise program operations with a focus on process management, key strategic initiatives and ensure standards are always in place.
- Supporting and collaborating with the Head of Merchant Operations to proactively bring ideas and tangible actions to improve the business and performance.
- Understanding and analysing performance KPIs, identifying performance gaps & opportunities and recommending solutions.
- Identifying business process challenges through data analysis and collaboration with stakeholders to ensure the design of the care experience for CKO merchants is unparalleled.
- Ensuring our process flows are frictionless for teammates, by creating step-by-step instructions/guides and documentation for use globally
- Developing concrete, corrective action plans for business initiatives and reporting on their results(in partnership with Operations leaders, Sales & commercial teams and the Training team).
- Taking existing processes, unwinding, rebuilding and reimagining them so that they result in a world-class Merchant experience.
- Providing clear and concise presentation of findings and design plans to stakeholders globally
What we’re looking for
- Have a minimum of 2 years of previous experience in Merchant/Seller customer service operations teams with multiple customer channels including self-service, phone/email/chat.
- 5+ years of process excellence experience, ideally managing complex processes and projects with a high level of integration across multiple global units.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment where you've successfully managed, coordinated, executed and maintained multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a passion for understanding the future state of CKO in order to design and build practices and processes to facilitate it.
- You're a mission-driven individual who will demonstrate and drive the CKO culture with your colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/