Merchant Configuration Analyst
- CKO Department: Client Services
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
Checkout.com is actively looking for a hands-on and highly driven Merchant Configuration Analyst, to help us run our daily operations to the best standard. The candidate will act as our front line in the region to ensure that our operations are run in an effective and timely manner.
You'll be responsible for the configuration of our clients and all the related operational tasks happening during their journey with Checkout.com. This is an outstanding opportunity to face exciting challenges and build a successful career path as we're currently taking our product to the next level of scale, innovation and sustainability.
The candidate must be tech-savvy and customer-focused, eager to join an ambitious, high-paced environment and take part in our little revolution.
The candidate will be required to work on Mauritian public holidays and will be on leave during public holidays in Dubai.
How you’ll make an impact
- Setting up, updating and terminating merchant accounts
- Working on ad-hoc projects including migration
- Proactively assist with all merchants' operations related to their daily use of our solution and coordinate with other team members when needed
- Become a subject matter authority of our configuration products
- Investigate and action/triage critical issues across multiple channels, while providing accurate and timely responses
- Partner with Customer Support, Sales, and Product teams to resolve issues that arise during merchant trials, integrations, or post-implementation support
What we’re looking for
- 1 year+ experience in a configuration role in the Tech and/or e-commerce industry
- You have a phenomenal sense of responsibility, take ownership of your work, and get a sense of achievement from solving a problem and helping others
- You're determined, and flexible and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal direction; you feel comfortable working in a high pace environment and can make quick and informed decisions under pressure
- You have an affinity for or a strong interest in operational processes and you're interested in learning more about technical processes; you'll also actively seek the answers to what you don’t know.
- Flexibility to work on every public holiday in Mauritius
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/