Business Development Representative
- CKO Department: Commercial
Pin Payments mission is to help small businesses and software platforms in the ANZ region grow through our modern payment platform.
Purpose-built with speed and simplicity in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps startups and scale-ups launch new products and create experiences customers love. Pin Payments was born in 2013 and has helped over 12,000 businesses in Australia and New Zealand to date. We became a part of Checkout.com in 2020.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, positive and humble team which is passionate about helping small businesses achieve big things. We aim to delight our customers at every opportunity and to make it possible for them to innovate and compete in today and tomorrow’s economy.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for our sales team. You will be identifying key decision makers whilst adopting a creative outreach to qualify prospects and successfully position Pin Payment’s value proposition.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate our key values; aspire, excel and unite. You will continuously aspire to learn and develop, and display curiosity in your progression. You will excel, always aiming to go above and beyond. And lastly, we will unite; we’re better together, team work really does make the dream work.
In return, we promise that you will become part of an incredible culture with a team that will support you and help you to succeed. Your progression is so important to us and with a tailored training program we will ensure you grow with us.
How you’ll make an impact
- Consistently exceed targets on a monthly basis
- Display a creative prospecting cadence for targeted accounts
- Become the expert’s expert on all things Pin Payments
- Understand our customers needs to leverage the Pin Payments value proposition
- Keep your ear to the ground to ensure you are on trend with the latest developments in different industries
- Learn and utilize various sales tools to network
- Work closely with our sales team to help streamline the sales process whilst enhancing your knowledge.
What we’re looking for
- You embody our key values
- Have a passion for sales
- Resilient when faced with objections
- Intellectually curious
- Display confidence
- A team player
- Desire and drive to work in a fast paced and high growth environment
- Fluent in English
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/