Delivery Manager, GTM Systems
- CKO Department: Commercial
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
We're seeking a delivery manager, responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders and end users to plan and configure systems, to develop solutions that will achieve needed objectives. They oversee the deployment of programs or systems, coordinating all of the parties involved to ensure a smooth process with minimal disruption. They'll be responsible for our technical request intake process including scoping, sizing, and slatting projects to be developed. They may develop or supervise training programs to educate users. You'll work within the Salesforce Center of Excellence, alongside our Salesforce Admin team and Developers.
To ensure success as a Delivery Manager at Checkout.com, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application administration skills and the ability to solve sophisticated software problems. You should have a vision and passion for how we can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the organisation.
Our primary focus is to improve our customer journey, engagement and retention. We're passionate about how Salesforce can help Checkout.com to be more strategic and efficient. At Checkout.com, we work closely as a team, value respect & humility, and are always willing to pitch in and help other team members. We're looking for someone who is excited about Salesforce & Sales Systems, enjoys working closely with various stakeholders, is eager for challenges, and possesses the emotional intelligence to address them.
How you’ll make an impact
- Manage various stakeholder meetings and intake processes across Commercial, Operations, Finance, Legal, Product, and Marketing.
- Identify business needs that can be solved with systems improvements. Design, scope, and ready projects for delivery.
- Manage our backlog of work, ruthlessly prioritising what is most impactful to the business
- Manage and plan our next quarter roadmap in partnership with the broader CoE and our business stakeholders
- Communicate project status and manage change requests appropriately, mitigating slowdowns they may cause to project delivery.
- Ready stakeholders for deployment, ensuring training plans, communications, and change management are in place and ready to go in line with technical rollouts.
- Able to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, Support teams and Salesforce developers to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of configuration, testing and deployment
- Oversee and manage the broader technical stack of tools around Salesforce that ensure we're able to properly develop and deliver on company needs.
What we’re looking for
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Minimum work experience: 4 to 5 years in Salesforce Administration roles
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce products (especially Sales and Service Cloud)
- Proficiency in Appexchange and 3rd Party application integrations with Salesforce
- Working knowledge of Apex, Lightning and databases
- Self-motivated, proactive and provides creative solutions
- Requires minimal direction at work
- Methodical and pays high attention to detail
- Other Salesforce certifications will be a plus
- Knowledge of Data and Analytics applications such as Tableau and Looker
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/