Senior JAMF Engineer
- CKO Department: Technology
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Jamf SME to join the SaaS Operations team and be responsible for managing our MacOS and iOS estate.
As the expert for everything Jamf and Apple, you will be crafting a secure platform of managed devices whilst ensuring to deliver an outstanding end user experience.
You will be looked upon to help build a strategy and help define standards, whilst being able to actively identify areas of improvements, working on creative solutions and delivering them in a structured manner.
The ideal candidate is self‐motivated and fuelled by a positive hands-on and can-do-attitude, willing to work in an uncompromising, high pace, low-politics environment.
How you’ll make an impact
- Bring structure to a rapidly growing estate of devices spanning multiple regions
- Providing direction and mentorship to our IT Service Desk for the support of devices
- Engage and understand the needs of our end users to pro actively contribute to creating the best end user experience.
- Develop and drive standards for the continued management of the platform
- Collaborating with IT engineering teams to build an integrated platform that is governed for compliance
What we’re looking for
- Excellent technical understanding of Jamf, Jamf Connect and Jamf Protect
- Having previously managed an estate of at least 500 devices.
- Deep understanding of Apple in the enterprise (ABM, Enrollments, App purchasing)
- Experience with deploying Apple applications and updates under change management
- Experience in managing the continual review, testing and release of technological advances.
- Experience in writing and deploying scripts (Bash + Python) in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of security implications and identity & access management
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices.
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/