Manager, Regional Treasury
- CKO Department: Finance
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting fintechs in the world. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as SHEIN, Grab, Shopback, PRISM+, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and a Great Place to Work accredited company. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. Join us to build the digital economy of tomorrow.
How you’ll make an impact
- Support Checkout.com in all aspects of the day to day monitoring, analysis and management of the legal entities and regional liquidity positions
- Understand current business model and payment flows, to understand and identify liquidity risks and contribute to design and implementation of the appropriate safeguarding, liquidity and funding management framework
- Develop basic models, undertake forecasting and execute on liquidity management strategies, procedures and controls to mitigate and manage these risks
- Design and utilise daily liquidity MI reports to assess liquidity position
- Execute liquidity management and hedging strategies, including management of intra-group funding and liquid assets
- Manage day to day FX requirements for the region
- Be responsible for ensuring Compliance with Safeguarding requirements for the region
- Support documentation of policies and procedures associated with the above
- Participate in new product and expansion initiatives for liquidity risks and funding requirements
- Involvement in strategic and regulatory initiatives within the treasury and liquidity space
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks, including either banking or EMI/PI regulations
What we're looking for
- Minimum 7-10 years of Treasury experience
- An understanding of liquidity risks and experience in Liquidity Risk management
- Ability to understand Prudential Treasury requirements and translate them for implementation
- Experience in Treasury Markets/ Cash Management and Fx
- Quantitative and analytical skills, including basic modelling skills
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships
- Experience of working through change and implementing new processes
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks, including either banking or EMI/PI regulations.
- Knowledge of safeguarding regulations would be beneficial
Apply without meeting all requirements statement
If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.
Take a peek inside life at Checkout.com via
- Our Culture video https://youtu.be/BEwnpHuadSw
- Our careers page https://www.checkout.com/careers
- Our LinkedIn Life pages bit.ly/3OaoN1U
- Our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/checkout_com/