WINE EDUCATION DIGITAL PROJECT INTERNSHIP - ECOLE V
- 15 rue Marey Monge, Pommard, France
At Vivant, we believe that with knowledge comes enjoyment, and that wine knowledge should be accessible to everyone. Through our virtual experiences, we aim to take you on an interactive journey from the grape to the glass to unveil the mysteries of wine. Whether you live in Europe, Asia or America, our team of Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) certified Wine Advisors is live anytime and anywhere to share its passion and guide you into the world of wine alongside a strong community of fellow wine lovers. Designed in the heart of Burgundy, at Château de Pommard, our journeys combine cutting edge technology, top education and a responsible approach to Nature. We believe that there are better ways to make wine while preserving our planet. Organic and biodynamic viticulture are two of them. With better tasting and healthier wines, made thanks to decades - and sometimes, even centuries! - of craftsmanship of our partner winemakers, Vivant offers the purest expression of each terroir, no matter which vineyard they come from around the world.
We are seeking for a full time intern or alternant (6 months minimum), starting in September 2019 and based in Pommard, Burgundy. Your main responsibilities will be to support the development of our new wine virtual experience concept that we are about to launch on France, the USA and China markets and support the development of our WSET School, closely working with our Wine Education Director.
In order to succeed in your internship, you must have developed knowledge of wine along with the entrepreneurship ability to match. Your mission will be to combine these strengths with friendly, approachable communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate your projects in French or English (or both). Moreover, of course, you must genuinely love Burgundy.
Support the development of our new Virtual Wine Experiences :
- Follow up product development (tasting kits, web platform)
- Support the development of marketing & communication tools (Website, Flyers, Social Media, Newsletters…)
- Coordinate marketing studies: focus group to fine-tune the concept before the launch of French, USA and Chinese markets
Support the business development of our WSET Schools (Pommard, Marseille & Paris) :
- Coordinate the launch of our WSET School in Paris
- Prospect & meet potential partners (French OPCA) to list our program within their internal training catalog.
- Prospect & meet potential wine & spirits companies to promote WSET courses
- Follow up with the student registration process, answer customer questions
- Champion and articulate the values and differentiation of École V both internally and externally.
- Master program in a Business School: specialized in Wines & Spirits, Entrepreneurship or Marketing & Sales
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and "get it done” mindset
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in French and English (Chinese would be appreciated)
- Highly computer literate
- Working knowledge of and passion for wine (WSET 2 level or above would be appreciated)
- Able to provide an internship contract