WINE EDUCATION DIGITAL PROJECT INTERNSHIP - ECOLE V
- 15 rue Marey Monge, Pommard, fr
A 20 hectare enclosed vineyard, with a biodynamic ecosystem, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site among the Climats de Bourgogne. Can you dream of a better place to do your internship? With more than 300 years of wine savoir-faire, our mission is to share our expertise and create more educated wine enthusiasts around the world.
École V is our wine school at Château de Pommard. Rooted in the heart of Burgundy, the school combines a modern education program in cooperation with the Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET), centuries of experience, and a hands-on classroom. Our courses offer an immersion in the daily life of a vigneron and a winemaker.
We are seeking for a full time intern (6 months minimum), starting in January 2019 and based in Pommard, Burgundy. Your main responsibilities will be to support the development of our new wine virtual experience concept that we are about to launch on France, the USA and China markets and support the development of our WSET School, closely working with our Wine Education Director.
In order to succeed in your internship, you must have a developed knowledge of wine along with the entrepreneurship ability to match. Your mission will be to combine these strengths with friendly, approachable communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate your projects in French or English (or both). Moreover, of course, you must genuinely love Burgundy.
Support the development of our new Virtual Wine Experiences :
- Follow up product development (tasting kits, web platform)
- Support the development of marketing & communication tools (Website, Flyers, Social Media, Newsletters…)
- Coordinate marketing studies: focus group to fine-tune the concept before the launch of French, USA and Chinese markets
Support the business development of our WSET Schools (Pommard & Marseille)
- Prospect & meet potential partners (French OPCA) to list our program within their internal training catalog.
- Prospect & meet potential wine & spirits companies to promote WSET courses
- Follow up with the student registration process, answer customer questions
- Champion and articulate the values and differentiation of École V both internally and externally.
- Master program in a Business School: specialized in Wines & Spirits, Entrepreneurship or Marketing & Sales
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and "get it done” mindset
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in French and English (Chinese would be appreciated)
- Highly computer literate
- Working knowledge of and passion for wine (WSET 2 level or above would be appreciated)
- Able to provide an internship contract