VISUAL MEDIA MANAGER
- 7 Rue Meyerbeer, 75009 Paris, France
Founded in 1726 by Vivant Micault, secretary to King Louis XV, Château de Pommard remains one of the most iconic and visited wine estates in Burgundy. Clos Marey-Monge, at the heart of the domain, has been producing one of the greatest expressions of Pinot Noir for more than two millennia. The 20-hectare clay and limestone rich terroir make it the largest and most interesting monopole in the Côte d’Or. In July 2015, UNESCO declared the clos a world heritage protected Climat of Burgundy. The Carabello-Baum family of San Francisco purchased the domain in 2014 and became just the fifth family to guide the estate in almost 300 years. The family has transformed the estate into the ultimate wine education destination where anyone can experience the phenomenon that is Burgundy.
Château de Pommard is a place to fall in love with life.
Our wine, cuisine, travel, and hospitality business need a talented and creative Media Manager who is passionate about visual content to work as part of our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for capturing, editing and publishing photographic and video content from our onsite activities. We are looking for someone who has a keen visual eye, is experienced and hands-on with technical tools of the trade and is communicative and collaborative.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Capture in still photography and video the activities at the chateau including site development, experiences, and events
- Edit and produce outstanding visual content to be used in marketing activities including website, social media, print and email communications.
- Document the site development work through interviews with architects, engineers, craftsman, and craftswomen
- Manage visual media projects from the creation requirements to the final production of stunning visual content
- Be the hands-on, go-to company expert with cutting-edge knowledge of visual technologies
- Be a part of a multidisciplinary marketing team whose purpose is to build our brands and tell the story of our development
- Create a framework for visual content organization, management and engagement
YOU ARE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- A university degree in graphic design, photography or motion video.
- Fluent in French and English, writing and speaking.
- Three or more years of photographic and video experience.
- Expertise in standard visual content software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- A solid grasp of how to engage users and customers with visual content
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver stunning visual content that drives our business goals and objectives.
- Be passionate about all things visual and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
We always look for these traits in new team members:
- Smart: possess the intellect needed to participate as part of our team
- Spirited: has boundless energy and passion for the position and life
- Confident: bring a can-do attitude and sense of assurance to get the job done
- Open Minded: are open to alternative approaches and types of people
- Fun: someone whom people want to share a bottle of wine with