- Type de contrat: Temps complet
Chantier Davie Canada Inc. is Canada’s largest shipbuilding and repair yard. Based on values such as success, dynamic, accountability and relationship.
You have a taste for adventure and want to start an exceptional career in an environment where you will have the opportunity to grow.
Come support the nation with us. We build and repair Canadian ships for the Department of National Defence, Transport Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard.
Reporting to the Manager of Program Administration, the Program Coordinator will work collaboratively within the Integrated Project Team and with Davie’s functional teams and coordinate all aspects of the program work to ensure program requirements are met.
More precisely, you will:
- Coordinate all aspects of the work including inputs/outputs from Davie, design agents, Canadian Coast Guard, suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Preparation and coordination of project-related documentation; including contract documents and agreements, purchase orders, progress claim payments, price requests, change orders, and project meeting minutes;
- Track billing and accounts receivable/payable approvals in conjunction with the Finance Department;
- Work directly with Manager of Program Administration and functional areas and coordinate updates to project briefing materials and regular reports;
- Prepare program agendas, maintain risks register, take meeting minutes, follow program plans, manage office facilities and prepare travel forecasts;
- Maintain PMO organizational chart and annual vacation calendar;
- Coordinate and forecast travel as per the PSPC and corporate policy;
- Ensure documents are saved in the appropriate filling system;
- Identify relevant decision-making needs, develop and maintain contacts with related key decision makers and influence individuals to ensure actions are completed and timely decisions made;
- Initiate and coordinate participation in meeting the contract commitments;
- Provide data and regular reports identifying actions, decisions and deliverables needed to meet the design schedule;
- Support requests for support from others;
- Perform other duties, as may from time to time be requested by the Manager of Program Administration.
- University or college diploma in a related field (Engineering, business administration, etc.)
- Approximately 3 years of relevant work experience
- Display autonomy and ability to work independently and with little direction
- Ability to express yourself with ease and ability to synthesize thoughts;
- Ability to communicate in English and French
- Strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Proven ability work in fast paced environments
- Sense of priority and ability to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Strong problem solving skills and experience formulating and executing action plans
- Strong personal computing skills and knowledge of Davie’s IT system
- Knowledge and aptitude of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)