- Type de candidature: Externe
- Department: NSS
- Type de contrat: Temps complet
Chantier Davie Canada Inc. is Canada’s largest shipbuilding and repair yard. Based on values such as success, dynamic, accountability and relationship.
You have a taste for adventure and want to start an exceptional career in an environment where you will have the opportunity to grow.
Come support the nation with us. We build and repair Canadian ships for the Department of National Defence, Transport Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard.
Reporting to the PIB Project Manager the position's requirement is to work collaboratively within the Integrated Project Team (IPT) and Davie’s functional teams and administer all aspects of the PIB contract design phase project to ensure the project requirements are met. Precisely, you will have to:
- Identify and implement a project administration process and manage a regular reporting structure that meets the needs of the IPT and the functional teams
- Administer all aspects of the design phase including Davie, Vard, CCG, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Identify relevant decision-making needs and ensure actions are completed and timely decisions made
- Administer the meeting of the contract commitments
- Administer budgets and schedules, provide regular reports on progress and identify areas where commitments are not being met
- Provide data and regular reports identifying actions, decisions and deliverables needed to meet the design schedule
- Support requests for support from others
- Perform other related duties as may from time to time be requested by the project manager.
- University or college diploma in a related field (Engineering, business administration, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Display autonomy and ability to work independently and with little direction
- Ability to express yourself with ease and ability to synthesize thoughts.
- Ability to communicate in English and French
- Strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Proven ability work in fast paced environments
- Sense of priority and ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving skills and experience formulating and executing action plans
- Strong personal computing skills.