- Type de candidature: Externe
- Department: Contrôle de projet
- Type de contrat: Temps complet
Chantier Davie Canada Inc. is Canada’s largest shipbuilding and repair yard, based on values such as success, dynamic, accountability and relationship.
You have a taste for adventure and want to start an exceptional career in an environment where you will have the opportunity to grow?
Come support the nation with us! We build and repair Canadian ships for the Department of National Defence, Transport Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard.
As a scheduler, you will be responsible for creating, monitoring, and analyzing project scheduling activities. More specifically, you will:
- Support the lead scheduler with all interfaces and deliverables related to schedule and progress
- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules in accordance with approved project baselines
- Deliver progress and performance reports as required by the project/contract
- Provide analysis support, as required, in support of setting contingency plans, progress and trending reporting, project delay and schedule threat mitigation
- Adhere to corporate scheduling processes and procedures
- Analyze possible schedule issues related to change of management and identify potential claims
- Have knowledge of scheduling software (e.g. Primavera P6, MS Project)
- Be familiar with scheduling and progress methodologies and methods as contained in AACE and PMI (PMBok) standard practice
- Hold a university degree or a college diploma in a relevant discipline (engineering, naval architecture) or have a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with different departments in a multidisciplinary environment
- Team oriented
- Undergo and pass the investigation and security clearance process required by the Federal Government’s Contract Security Program.