SENIOR ADVISER, TALENT ATTRACTION
- Levis, QC, Canada
- Type de candidature: Externe
- Department: Talents
- Type de contrat: Temps complet
Chantier Davie Canada Inc. is Canada’s largest shipbuilding and repair yard. Based on values such as success, dynamic, accountability and relationship.
You have a taste for adventure and want to start an exceptional career in an environment where you will have the opportunity to grow.
Come support the nation with us. We build and repair Canadian ships for the Department of National Defence, Transport Canada and the Canadian Coast Guard.
As a senior advisor, talent attraction, you will have an important mission; to provide an experience for our candidates that reflects Davie's values. To achieve this, you will be an ambassador of choice and you will represent the company at various events. Our goal is to find the best talent and allow them to create a long-term career for Davie.
More specifically you will;
- Support the talent acquisition team in the implementation of the strategic talent acquisition plan
- Ensure the development of recruitment channels and sourcing strategies
- Participate in various employment events to promote the Organization
- Coach managers involved in the recruitment process to provide our candidates an experience that reflects the values of the organization
- Maintain contact with various educational institutions in order to promote our jobs to students and interns
- Define the talent acquisition strategy for the professional and executive positions of the recruiting engagements for which you are responsible
- Support managers in defining their workforce planning needs, identifying technical skills and abilities for positions, selecting candidates and proposing salary conditions for the position
- Participate in various projects related to talent attraction
- 5 to 10 years of experience in recruitment
- Bachelor's degree in industrial relations, human resources administration, or any other relevant discipline
- Knowledge of social networking and candidate communication technology
- Ability to work with an ATS (Applicant tracking system) is considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate orally and in writing in French and English
- Ability to manage several files at once, and to work under pressure
- Team oriented
- Great adaptability, sense of initiative, flexibility and excellent organizational skills.
In order to be selected, it is mandatory that you successfully undergo and pass the investigation and security clearance process required by the Federal Government’s Contract Security Program.