Course Coordinator - Champions School of Real Estate
- 1001 W Loop S, Houston, TX 77027, USA
Champions School of Real Estate is the largest Real Estate School in Texas, serving Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio regions. Open since 1983, Champions School of Real Estate offers courses in Real Estate, Home Inspection, Loan Origination, Appraisal, and Business Etiquette through classroom, live broadcast and online delivery.
Champions School of Real Estate is seeking a full-time Course Coordinator, who is a motivated team player, to work at our Houston – Galleria Campus location. This individual will interact and support students taking Champions Live broadcast courses. Responsibilities include monitoring classes and student attendance, assisting with student course registrations, providing technology support and resolving technical issues, answering student questions, proctoring exams, providing clear instructions, organizing class materials, supporting instructors, and working with the Campus Manager on projects. A background in customer service, technology, or education is highly recommended. In addition, a superior work ethic and exceptional communication skills are required for this position.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and support skills
- Experience in education, customer service, or technology
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Superior multi-tasking abilities
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Time management
- Excellent computer/technology skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to provide clear verbal and written instructions
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Team player and ability to collaborate effectively in a group atmosphere
- Enjoys working with the public
- Ability to motivate and encourage others
- Flexible approach to work assignments, if required
- Dependable with stable work history
- Professional appearance
- Comfortable being on video and camera during class sessions
Required Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Compensation: $32k-$35k + Monthly Incentive Bonus
Company offers employees medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), monthly incentive bonus, paid vacation benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.