- Sven Hultins gata, Göteborg, Sweden
Chalmers Teknologkonsulter AB (CTK) strives to be on of Sweden's leading student consulting company in technology and management. With over fifty driven and innovative students in the consulting team, we represent competencies from most Chalmers' education programs and offer service and qualified consulting services to business and the public sector.
We work with finding and carrying out assignments for other companies on a project basis. The project group consists of a project manager and consultants who are put together based on the knowledge and interests that are deemed favorable to achieve the best results.
Working at CTK is a first step towards your future career. You will not only have the opportunity to exercise your theoretical knowledge from school, but also be involved in sales and establish new relationships with other students and people in the industry.
Working at CTK entails a commitment of 10 hours per week. The work will not only include working in projects but also involve establishing new customer contact. In this way, you are also engaged in the company's sales activities. The service involves the following:
- Establish customer contact and conduct customer meetings to identify new project opportunities.
- Map, plan projects and document this in quotes.
- Work in projects that we carry out for our customer.
We have consultants in three different business areas:
- Business Development
Please write in your application which business area you are applying for.
No previous work experiences? No problem! For many at CTK, this is the first step into the professional world. The requirements we seek from you as a consultant are the following:
- Studying at Chalmers or possibly the University of Gothenburg.
- At least one year left of your studies and the ambition to work at the company for at least one year.
In addition to these strict requirements, we also believe that you should be interested in the following to succeed well:
- Interested in developing your entrepreneurial skills and willing to put yourself in new situations.
- Interested in expanding your contact network.
- nterested in personal development.
t is important to know that only work performed in our projects towards customers gives is paid for. This means that activities such as sales are not remunerated. Working at CTK is can be likened to working at a startup company, where you have a very good chance of influencing your own journey and the projects you end up in. We therefore believe that you will be a good fit if you are interested in personal development. As a consultant at CTK, you will also have the opportunity to take on more responsibility through the following responsibilities:
- Project Manager
- Sales Area Manager
- Competence Area Manager
- Executive Vice President