Are you our new Art Director?
- Sven Hultins gata 9, 412 58 Göteborg, Sweden
Chalmers Student Union Promotion is one of Chalmers Student Union's companies and focuses on marketing external companies to students on Campus. Our goal is for Chalmers Promotion to be an attractive meeting place between the student union members and the business community. The company must actively work to create sustainable relationships between these stakeholders and through these commitments, the company will thus be a bridge into the business world for the student union members.
An Art Director works to market us as a company to both students and companies, as well as to market companies to students. You and Project Managers work together towards a customer where your task is to be responsible for marketing the company to the students. The marketing work can be to produce posters, Facebook ads and other marketing material. It is a generally creative work and requires both initiative and self-drive.
- Student at Chalmers or Göteborgs Universitet
- At least 1 year left of your education
- Speaks fluently in Swedish or/and English
- Start: immediatle
- Extent: 8 h/week
- As an employee of a student-run company, you do not receive a regular hourly wage - our employees instead work with us to develop, but also to have a really fun time!