Enterprise Sales Executive |Logistics Integration SaaS Software Company
- 1518 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ARE YOU READY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE OF HOW LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANIES INCLUDING 3PLS, DIGITAL FORWARDERS, SHIPPERS AND SAAS PROVIDERS INTEGRATE WITH TRADING PARTNERS?
Chain.io is one of the fastest growing logistics technology software companies and has developed an industry leading logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with customers, agents, suppliers and other systems.
- Logistics companies use the Chain.io platform to connect their ERP, TMS, WMS, BI platform or many other systems to automate business processes with their customers, overseas agents and SaaS solutions. This drives operational efficiencies and makes it easier for their customers to do business with them creating more value and longer term relationships.
- SaaS companies use the Chain.io platform to offer their customers an integrated solution allowing their development teams to work on developing their software and not get stuck in customer integrations.
- Whether their client’s system communicates in legacy EDI, flat files, XML or JSON APIs, Chain.io will work in their preferred format.
- Once a client is connected to Chain.io’s platform, they have access to pre-built best practice business processes including bookings, shipments, purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents, invoices, and more. They also have access to other prebuilt adaptors with our SaaS customers on the platform.
The Chain.io Software Platform is the Key to a Client’s Success
- Chain.io’s team of supply chain experts has spent decades learning industry best practices inside logistics, retail and SaaS companies to build the best logistics integration software platform.
- Chain.io then took that knowledge and built an industry-best self service integration platform to solve the unique challenges of the logistics and supply chain industry.
- The platform reduces complexity and allows a client to configure connections for common integrations like Purchase Orders, Bookings, ASNs and Invoices and many more with a simple and highly configurable user interface.
- With pre-built adaptors to commercial TMS’s, booking and rate management platforms and eCommerce shopping carts, integrations can be set up very quickly reducing time to value for our customers.
Challenges and Issues that the Chain.io Software Platform Solves
- Companies building their own software - We understand how hard it is to balance product enhancements with client integration work. With the Chain.io OEM program, we give our SaaS customers the flexibility to scale at their own pace by building an adapter that will allow them to very easily integrate with other technologies they add value to.
- Companies dealing with challenges around digitalization with APIs, XML, EDI, JSON - Chain.io’s canonical model enables an any-to-any integration model. This enables both sales and operations teams to say yes to any integration project with their customers, agents and any other technology they want to add to their software stack.
- Companies building EDI and API Integrations on their own - All of Chain.io’s customers benefit from the common integrations they’ve built to many industry leading solutions. By running on Chain.io’s cloud platform, clients can leverage the technology to quickly onboard new customers and trading partners without the typical integration project headaches. We have a proven implementation methodology and experience to help any size company in any capacity with their integration needs.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for selling Chain.io’s logistics integration software platform to 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with their trading partners. You will be targeting enterprise customers with a minimum spend of $120,000 plus in annual revenue (Minimum $10,000 per month for 12 months).
- Design, develop and execute a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently penetrate new accounts and drive licensed software revenue and services.
- Focus on Business Development within 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS provider markets, grow and develop key prospect relationships.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within accounts.
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making.
- Conduct and run demos of Chain.io’s software platform.
- Execute proven sales process for selling enterprise software.
- Document sales activities within Hubspot CRM software and Airtable.
- Engage with the sales and leadership team to prepare for meetings.
- Coordinate with the sales and leadership team to improve demos and presentations.
- Exceed revenue and productivity metrics as per VP of Sales and CEO goals.
- Handle customer presentations, demos, quotes, proposals, RFIs and RFPs.
- 7+ years of SAAS sales experience, with a clear and demonstrable track record of exceeding quota for 3 of the last 4 years.
- YOU MUST be an experienced hunter who has a demonstrated track record of penetrating new accounts and driving SaaS subscription revenue within those accounts in excess of $120K a year.
- Massive drive, personal commitment to excellence and positive attitude at all times.
- Ambitious, confident, enthusiastic individual with a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to quickly understand customer success stories and communicate them as proof points to new prospects and targets.
- Customer centric with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We're Excited About You Because
We are parched for your Zone of Genius at this moment in our growth and development and thrilled with your desire for a career progression with us.
You are poised to contribute to the future of how Logistics and Supply Chain integrate with trading partners.
- You have a bias to action, prize results over activity, value speed to market, and strive for efficiency.
You thrive in situations with big opportunity and limited direction. They bring out your best talents to create, solve, own, guide, drive and stretch yourself and others.
You share our intense curiosity about the impact of technology on our world, and want to bring that lens to bear on making a significant positive difference.
Compensation and Benefits Overview
Our Brand and Culture is more than how we market our products; it's a way of thinking and a way of acting.
Our salary is extremely competitive based on prior skills and experience and we give our employees a flexible work schedule
PTO overview - you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for conferences and professional development.
Can work from anywhere in the United States.
***YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, HAVE YOUR GREEN CARD OR LONG TERM VISA TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION***
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Review Video Below From Founder and CEO Brian Glick on What is Chain.io