Data Analytics Team Lead
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Indodana (PT Artha Dana Teknologi) is the leading Buy Now Pay Later provider in Indonesia. Our mission is to achieve financial inclusion by enabling 100 million underbanked Indonesians to improve their quality of live through more accessible financial products.
Leveraging sophisticated big data and artificial intelligence technologies, we connect hundreds of lenders with creditworthy borrowers every day. Our team has combined over 25 years of experience in world class financials, technology and payment companies, such as SoFi, Microsoft, Google, Bank Permata, and DOKU. Together, we are working hard to provide our borrowers with accessible Buy Now Pay Later for Indonesians.
- Provide support for the development of data analytics solutions.
- Critically analyze internal data, provide insights and present findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead team of analyst to work on complex cross-functional IT and data analytics solutions.
- Provide timely reporting and work with data analysts to extract and present insights on operational performance to top management.
- Leverage data to build recommendation and action plan to improve business performance.
- Manage the reporting and analytics platform(s) to ensure that scheduled jobs are successfully run and analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements
- Managing the reporting and marketing analytics platform(s) to ensure web analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements.
- Working with the tech team to ensure that databases feeding the reporting platforms optimization
- Be part of a highly entrepreneurial and international team and take part in the creating of a leading internet venture with a focus on advancing financial technology.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Information System, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related field.
- Ability to quickly disseminate data to find key trends, as well as ability to dive deep and mine the data behind these.
- Comfortable working with datasets containing millions of rows and creating complex visualizations from raw data in a live dashboard environment.
- Experience leading a data analytics team in an analytical and development capacity preferred is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with analytical tools (Jupyter, Python, Hive, BigQuery ML) is a plus
- 5+ years experience in similar role is preferable.
- Ability to work well and deliver under pressure.