- Jakarta, Indonesia
Indodana (PT Artha Dana Teknologi) is a OJK-licensed financial technology company that operates a credit marketplace for peer-to-peer loans. Our mission is to achieve financial inclusion by enabling lenders to provide loans to the 100 million underbanked Indonesians.
Leveraging sophisticated big data and artificial intelligence technologies, we connect hundreds of lenders with creditworthy borrowers every day. Our team has combined over 25 years of experience in world class financials, technology and payment companies, such as SoFi, LendingClub, Microsoft, Google, Bank Permata, and DOKU. Together, we are working hard to provide our borrowers with accessible loans and our investors with attractive returns.
- Our operations team grow so fast, you will develop and set scalable processes
- Improve our current process to be more efficient.
- You will develop metrics & SLA of our operations process and maintain it at the most efficient and effective level.
- You will analyze the data, find the problems, develop the improvement recommendation, and implement the improvement plan.
- You will work closely with online sales and operations team for business process improvement and implementation.
- Having experience at least for 1 year in Operation Excellence or operations improvements, fresh graduates from reputable university and relevant background are welcome to apply.
- Experience in coordinating projects & campaigns across teams.
- Ability to multitask and execute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to review detailed data and produce meaningful analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify root causes
- Working knowledge of medium-large operations
- Bonus Points: Experience in managing large scale operation projects either in e-commerce or call center