Regional Sales Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Set-up business in Regional based on potential market.
- Conduct training to the District sales manager (DSM) with all material about the Indodana
- Maintain good relations with existing merchants and cooperate with traditional or modern
merchants according to the specified target.
- Reviewing and monitoring daily activities of the DSM and the allocation of promoter placement in
accordance with the promoter productivity target.
- Distribute monthly targets from Head office to the existing DSM and Promoter teams
- Make sure all Regional operations are running well.
- Maintain application quality (approval ratio) from regional and maintain 1st billing according to
the target set by management.
- Make expansion plan and analyze market conditions in Regional area.
- Make weekly and monthly reports of regional activities to the head office.
- Create local events or promotions to increase sales in the regional area.
- Able to work well with the outsourcing vendor team to fulfill the promoter in the incharge area.
- Minimum graduated from Diploma
- Have min 2 year experience as Branch Head in same field
- Must Have good communication and be able to manage team
- have strong Leadership and good integrity
- Fluent in operating MS Office ( Excel and powerPoint)
- Have driving licence A and C
- Able to reallocated in all area in Indonesia
- Have strong leadership and must target oriented
- Able to recruit manpower, manage sales and risk
- Must have good Training and presentation skill to merchant.