- Jakarta, Indonesia
Indodana is a Fintech Lending platform from PT Artha Dana Teknologi which was founded in November 2017 and has been registered by OJK since March 2018. PT Artha Dana Teknologi provides loan services, installments without credit cards, HP credit and PayLater services.
Starting from the many requests from the public who failed to get financial product services by banks in Indonesia, PT Artha Dana Teknologi presented Indodana as a solution to make it easier for the public to access various financial products.
• Collect payments from the customers via Phone Calls
• Keep tracking of assigned account to identify outstanding debt
• Negotiate pay-off deadlines or payment plan
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies while also create trust relationship with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
• Take the initiative to make collection strategies
• Doing work based on company and collection regulations
• Will be able to Achieve the KPI for personal performance and team
• Make activity report and regulary report to Team Leader
• Candidate must possess at least SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field. Max 35 years old
• Required language: Bahasa Indonesia,
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): Communication, Computer, Negotiation, Customer Handling, Collections
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
• Experienced in Fintech Industry will be advantage
• Familiar with Collection Strategies and Creative in Negotiating Repayment Terms and Method
• Have Experienced in Recovery is Plus
• Good Computer Skills is A Must
• Familiar with Collection's Target and KPI Achievement in Team
• Able to Work Together with Team or by Yourself
• Willing to Work Shiffting and Under Pressure
• Will be Able Join ASAP