Anti Fraud Team Lead
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Indodana (PT Artha Dana Teknologi) is a OJK-licensed financial technology company that operates a credit marketplace for peer-to-peer loans. Our mission is to achieve financial inclusion by enabling lenders to provide loans to the 100 million underbanked Indonesians.
Leveraging sophisticated big data and artificial intelligence technologies, we connect hundreds of lenders with creditworthy borrowers every day. Our team has combined over 25 years of experience in world class financials, technology and payment companies, such as SoFi, LendingClub, Microsoft, Google, Bank Permata, and DOKU. Together, we are working hard to provide our borrowers with accessible loans and our investors with attractive returns.
- As part of Credit Risk Team to minimize risk, detect and prevent fraud
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and responsible for the overall Anti-fraud & investigation Process
- Liaise with Superior (Head of Credit Ops)
- Responsible to maintain daily and weekly report
- Develops fraud model prevention initiatives
- Recovers fraud losses
- Coordinate collaborations with other departments.
- Monitoring and developing team performance and coaching if needed
- Age max. 35 years’ old
- Bachelor degree any major
- Minimum experience 3 years as fraud analyst, internal audit, risk policy in bank/multifinance/fintech preferably have experience in personal loan, retail loan, credit card
- Have experience in data handling and processing
- Have experience in data analysis
- Have analytical background
- Have honest attitude, conscientious and responsible.