Senior Business Project Manager
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Prepare an interesting and accurate customized presentation to be presented to potential partners.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Be able to sell products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Minimum 6 years management experience in the Project Management, including development work and interactions with customers.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiator, and good presentation.
- Energetic, mature, accountable, self-drive, fast learner, and good analytical skill.
- Experience as an sales/account manager with yearly account turnover of $1 Million.
- Have background in software development is a big plus.