Sales & Partnership Manager - Healthcare
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Indodana (PT Artha Dana Teknologi) is a OJK-licensed financial technology company that operates a credit marketplace for peer-to-peer loans. Our mission is to achieve financial inclusion by enabling lenders to provide loans to the 100 million underbanked Indonesians.
Leveraging sophisticated big data and artificial intelligence technologies, we connect hundreds of lenders with creditworthy borrowers every day. Our team has combined over 25 years of experience in world class financials, technology and payment companies, such as SoFi, LendingClub, Microsoft, Google, Bank Permata, and DOKU. Together, we are working hard to provide our borrowers with accessible loans and our investors with attractive returns.
- Responsibility for company budget on offline channel business (sales and revenue)
- Acquire, liaise and maintain relationships with big retail merchants like Erafone, Giant, Hypermart, etc
- Propose and drive implementation for new and recurring merchant programs to boost company top line metrics.
- Set up sales team who incharge in store from promoter level until leader
- Training and recruit sales team in order to fullfill manpower to expand business.
- Analyze Market condition in order to created sales program base on customer demand, business expansion, and competitor activity.
- Dealing with merchant and principle with Key Account in order to support program promotion and sales improvement.
- Review and Monitoring sales performance.
- Allocate and replacement promoter in potential merchant.
- Min D3
- An independent and result-driven individual with the passion for networking and is able to maintain a good relationship with partners especially big retail merchant, preferably has experience with offline financing company.
- A smart individual, with superb interpersonal and communication skills. • At least 3 (three) years of relevant work experience; prior people management experience expected.
- Vast network in big retail merchants preferred.
- Have managed morethan 5 branch office (as Regional/Area Manager). • Strong analitycal in sales and performance monitoring.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.