Data Scientist - Risk Modelling Specialist
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Indodana (PT Artha Dana Teknologi) is a OJK-licensed financial technology company that operates a credit marketplace for peer-to-peer loans. Our mission is to achieve financial inclusion by enabling lenders to provide loans to the 100 million underbanked Indonesians.
Leveraging sophisticated big data and artificial intelligence technologies, we connect hundreds of lenders with creditworthy borrowers every day. Our team has combined over 25 years of experience in world class financials, technology and payment companies, such as SoFi, LendingClub, Microsoft, Google, Bank Permata, and DOKU. Together, we are working hard to provide our borrowers with accessible loans and our investors with attractive returns.
- Working in a team to build credit risk modelling, analytics and reporting for retail customer
- Partner with product team to determine how technology help to detect and reduce risk.
- Analyze key metrics to determine risk. Help building the variety of data ingredients needed to do modelling effectively
- Maintain the credit model platform which is utilised by the team and expected to provide advice and guidance on ongoing efficiency gains and new credit modelling methodology.
- Have an undergraduate degree in an analytical discipline (e.g. math, statistics), however other disciplines will be considered
- Have experience of using statistic tool such as R, Python SAS, SQL analytical tools or advanced MS Excel skills
- Willingness to get his/her hands dirty to build the data