Business Development Manager - Funding
- Central Jakarta, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Indodana (PT Artha Dana Teknologi) is a OJK-licensed financial technology company that operates a credit marketplace for peer-to-peer loans. Our mission is to achieve financial inclusion by enabling lenders to provide loans to the 100 million underbanked Indonesians.
Leveraging sophisticated big data and artificial intelligence technologies, we connect hundreds of lenders with creditworthy borrowers every day. Our team has combined over 25 years of experience in world class financials, technology and payment companies, such as SoFi, LendingClub, Microsoft, Google, Bank Permata, and DOKU. Together, we are working hard to provide our borrowers with accessible loans and our investors with attractive returns.
- Develop, manage and recommend short/long-term funding strategies and plans
- Monitor Indodana's liquidity management to ensure healthy cash flow and capital requirements within legal and regulatory compliance
- Develop a deep understanding of Indodana portfolio to tailor funding relationships with financial institutions
- Prepare forecasts of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Acts as key liaison to funding partners for new facility deal negotiations and legal document reviews
- Manage day-to-day tasks to ensure smooth and timely Indodana funding operations, including periodic reporting requirements to corporate funding partners