- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Source talents from various channels such as job portals, LinkedIn, etc.
- Conduct mass interview to fulfill hiring needs
- Manage and filter applications
- Develop standardized interview questions and tests to assess candidates.
- Effectively manage the end-to-end recruitment process in accordance to the guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in any major from a reputable university.
- Been working in outsourcing or any relevant company industry is a plus
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organization skills
- Demonstrates clear and professional written and oral communication skills
- Is adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Performs individually and as a member of a team