HR Ops and Compliance Assistant Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
Help the Head of People-Ops develop strategies for continuous improvement in onboarding, off-boarding, employee retention and employee learning and development
Create a loophole-proof HR documents that prevent the companies from being sued or have legal problems
Understand Indonesia’s legal system and can give advice on how to approach a problem and provide clever solution that’s safe yet effective from legal perspective
Create HR Policies that follow the industry best practice
Create SOP and execute SOP on HR related matters to keep improving the performance of the HR department
Drive company fun activities and make sure people are happy. Be able to communicate good news and bad news well.
Handle employees' requests and understand how to best handle their complaints, concerns and questions in a diplomatic and reasonable way.
Represent the company in employment-related legal disputes
- Has more than 5 years of experience working as HR in an >500 people company.
- Understand legalities of Indonesia workforce law
- Understand company needs and can give the best advice to fulfill company needs.
- Familiar with legal documents and government policies
- An individual with a strong sense of responsibilities and independence
- Meticulous, well-organized, able to multi-task
- Willing to travel around the city
- Can communicate well both verbally and written in Indonesian and English
- Personable and can mix well with different type of people
- Work fast and computer savvy