- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
· Our operations team grow so fast, you will develop and set scalable processes
· Improve our current process to be more efficient.
· You will develop metrics & SLA of our operations process and maintain it at the most efficient and effective level.
· You will analyze the data, find the problems, develop the improvement recommendation, and implement the improvement plan.
· You will work closely with online sales and operations team for business process improvement and implementation.
· Having experience at least for 3 years in Operation Excellence or operations improvements
· Experience coordinating projects & campaigns across teams.
· Ability to multitask and execute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to review detailed data and produce meaningful analysis
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify root causes
· Working knowledge of medium-large operations
· Bonus Points: Experience in managing large scale operation projects either in e-commerce or call center