Data Scientist (Junior/Senior/Principal/Architect) - Singapore
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Analyze data to bring insights that can help solve problem or prevent future problem to arise.
- Create hypothesis and test hypothesis using our data. If we don't have the data, propose a way to capture and extract the needed data to stakeholders.
- Train data model based on our current data
- Define and monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues.
- Analyze operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision-making.
- Design market/business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- Enhance our data infra, analyze large, complex data sets into actionable insights.
- At least a Bachelor degree in computing intensive subjects, e.g. finance, financial mathematics, computer science, mathematics, physics, bio-informatics, engineering
- Knowledgeable in SQL, data visualization using tools like Tableau and can code basic Python/R
- Advanced statistics knowledge
- Unafraid to deal with large, dirty, and messy data and can create ETL to clean and make the data workable - Amazing problem solver
- Experienced in using advanced analytics/machine learning in the real world scenario
- Past participation in science Olympiad or Kaggle is a plus
- Proficiency in Java or Phyton.