- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Conducting KYC properly
- To perform phone verification efforts through call outs; to record phone verification details made for each application
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to involved in obtaining verification information.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Review documents to find indication of fraud
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Age max. 27 years’ old
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail and Goal Oriented
- Have honest attitude, conscientious and responsible
- Shift working hours