Data Scientist - Risk Modelling Specialist
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Working in a team to build credit risk modelling, analytics and reporting for retail customer
- Partner with product team to determine how technology help to detect and reduce risk.
- Analyze key metrics to determine risk. Help building the variety of data ingredients needed to do modelling effectively
- Maintain the credit model platform which is utilised by the team and expected to provide advice and guidance on ongoing efficiency gains and new credit modelling methodology.
- Have an undergraduate degree in an analytical discipline (e.g. math, statistics), however other disciplines will be considered
- Have experience of using statistic tool such as R, Python SAS, SQL analytical tools or advanced MS Excel skills
- Willingness to get his/her hands dirty to build the data