Credit Operation Manager
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia
- Manage and responsible for the overall Credit Operations of the company
- Liaise with Superior (Risk Management Head) as well as other top management
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Review regularly the efficiency of product, process, policies and people through data driven analysis, and apply improvements
- Collaborate with various functions (Product, Engineering, HR, Finance, Marketing, Collection, Risk Modelling, and Business Intelligence) to boost efficiency and productivity
- Review and adjust operational budgets to balance between cost vs credit loss (as well as company profitability)
- Manage customer support processes and manage them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Responsible for staffing, resource allocation, KPI & Target setting and measurements. Ensure capacity of credit operation is planned well to meet the growth target of the company.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) from Reputable University
- Have great persistence and endurance to meet operation target,
- Highly self-managed & motivated person, able to perfectly multi-task, have a high standard and excited to work in a collaborative environment
- At least 3 years proven experience as Operation Manager or equivalent position.
- At least 3 years proven excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Outstanding communication & people management skill.
- Sound knowledge of data analysis and performance/ operations metrics.
- Preferably have experience in managing consumer lending products (e.g. Credit Card, KTA, Motorcycle Loan, Consumer Durables Loan, Payday Loan) or have experience in Fin-tech Company.
- Excellent ability to make decisions, take actions, and make things happen.