Test Automation Engineer
At Cerby, we believe there is a better way for Enterprises and consumers alike to use cloud applications and to share access with others in a secure way. Critically, delivering on this vision requires a seamless and stable experience regardless of our pace of development.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who will work with us to ensure the delivery of a world-class product. You will be accountable for driving and deploying quality engineering practices and frameworks throughout the software development life cycle.
What you will do:
- Enable and drive engineering teams to build reliable and robust testing automation at scale.
- Deliver browser and device centric automation, including developing, triaging, maintaining tests, and results reporting mechanisms.
- Build and maintain a manual testing suite for critical flows which cannot be automated.
- Implement better engineering solutions to increase automation code effectiveness and coverage.
- Create prototypes and work with cross-functional counterparts for new and innovative automation technologies and methodologies.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to collaborate with a distributed team across 2+ time zones.
- Experience in building automation test approaches from a blank slate.
- Experience with software development testing for server-side centric workflows, including AWS Lambda.
- Experience with automated testing services such as Device Farm, BrowserStack, or similar is a plus.
- Experience with products in the security or regulatory-heavy spaces is a plus.
- CI knowledge.