Senior Manager, Delivery Management Office
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re embarking on something BIG...
Central 1 is the partner of choice for financial, digital banking and payment products and services – fueling the success of businesses across Canada. With $16.9 billion in assets, we leverage our scale, strength and expertise to power progress for more than 225 credit unions and other financial institutions, enhancing the financial well-being of more than five million customers from coast to coast. For more information, visit Central1.com.
As part of the Client Delivery Team, the Senior Manager of Delivery Management Office will be responsible for creating best practices, procedures and governance to enable Client Delivery to bring the full suite of our products, services and support to our clients through world class consulting.
The Senior Manager, DMO will interact with internal and external stakeholders, including our clients. This dynamic role will be responsible for collaborating with Director of Client Delivery, Senior Operations Manager and Principals Consultants, to determine how products will be delivered, standards of work, and allocation of resources to meet the department’s strategic objectives and our client’s needs. This challenging role operates in a matrix environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- With the Director, strategically defines vision for a variety of products of significant scope, complexity and revenue potential
- Design, develop and maintain standardized product implementation processes and client facing collateral for use by all team members
- Work directly with the Director, Principal Consultants and the Senior Operations Manager to develop strategies for assessing and attracting the skills needed for current and future projects
- Collaborate with Principal Consultants and Senior Operations Manager to plan for and support upgrading of project team members’ skills
- Communicate and coordinate with senior leaders from other departments, including software engineers, developers, platform engineers/Ops, Network team, PMO, Enterprise IT, Client and Product Support, Payments and Legal
- Interact with clients to triage and schedule client requests
- Generate demand forecasts based on work within the Orderbook
- Responsible for the annual Pricing Guide updates, ensuring the rate cards reflect the most up to date information of deployment costs
- Ensure the monthly invoice and billing cycles are completed on time
- Review and have the authority to approve project write-offs to a predetermined level
- Ensure the professional standards established by Central 1 and the Client Delivery team are updated and followed by all team members
Who you are:
- A university degree in computer science, engineering, business, or other related discipline with an IT focus. CBAP or PMP is an asset.
- 15+ years progressive experience in delivery management office / PMO, including supervision of people
- ·Financial Services background is preferred, especially in digital, online banking platforms technology services
- Ensuring alignment of priorities and clear direction for team members, and enabling them the autonomy to deliver results
- Effective and strategic communication, both orally and in writing with clients, technical teams, senior leadership and other co-workers
- Excellent client management skills
- Adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs and work to schedules
- Ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting deadlines in a team environment
As much as we believe in working hard, we also believe in personal growth and taking time for ourselves.
Our total rewards package goes beyond what goes into your credit union account. We have a comprehensive compensation structure consisting of a competitive base salary and individual and company-wide annual incentive, matched contributions for your RRSP and a top-notch benefits plan.
Beyond the numbers, we think about you as a person, offering work-life flexibility, an on-site gym, career development opportunities and a day off to volunteer in your community.
Central 1 is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you have a request for an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Reporting Manager: Director, Client Services Delivery
Date Posted: January 13 2020
Internal Applicants must apply by: January 24, 2020
*Unsolicited resumes from vendors will not be accepted for this or any position at Central 1