Support Analyst 1
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
Central 1 wants to be the national choice for financial, digital banking, and payment solutions in Canada. Our unique place in the financial services industry enables us to power progress for more than 300 financial institutions from coast to coast to coast. Central 1 has created a collaborative work environment made up of curious and courageous employees passionate about finding the right way forward for clients.
It’s important we succeed, because the banking industry is one where disruption rules and old ways of doing business are quickly becoming a thing of the past. Central 1 is here to keep Canada’s financial marketplace diversified, support Canadians who want a choice when it comes to banking, and do good for the communities we serve.
The Support Analyst 1 provides frontline customer support to clients by responding to interactions received via phone, ticket, email and fax. They also are responsible for fulfilling routine service requests and managing assigned Incidents (including resolving the more routine incidents).
You will be primarily accountable for:
- Responding to customer enquiries and issues via phone, email and a designated tracking tool within specified timeframes;
- Gathering sufficient information from the client to make an initial diagnosis; analyzing and solving the more routine issues or, when required, managing the escalation of more complex issues for resolution by a Support Analyst 2 or technical teams;
- Scheduling, managing and communicating client requests for assistance, change requests and other such issues through a designated tracking system; monitoring progress to ensure prompt and efficient resolution;
- Maintaining accurate and complete documentation of calls received and updating records as issues are resolved and clients notified;
- Monitoring the daily flow of files and reports sent from or received by Central 1, ensuring that data meets pre-determined deadlines in a complete and accurate format and that all channels are functioning properly;
- Acting as an advocate for clients with operational and technical staff; escalating issues as required and ensuring the resolution of service issues and the efficient and effective implementation of changes;
- Working closely with key support departments within Technology & Payment Services with respect to technical and operational problems and the implementation of new or upgraded products ;
- Providing internal communications when credit unions merge, convert to a new banking system or migrate to new products or methods of connectivity ;
- Providing information and clarification to clients with respect to new services and products being offered, including preparing and distributing communications to clients regarding new releases, service disruptions etc., and may update operations manuals and procedures for distribution
- Proactively supporting the client relationship and maintains client records and information.
- Recommends new or revised systems and processes to improve productivity and efficiency of the client support process.
- Performs other duties as required to deliver exceptional service and to support Central 1’s business goals
As the ideal candidate you possess the following:
- A community college diploma in computer science, business administration or other related discipline with a relevant IT focus (or equivalent);
- A minimum of 3 years relevant customer service experience, preferably in financial services;
- Sound knowledge of the principles, methodologies, tools and techniques utilized in providing client support services. Knowledge and application of the Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) best practices an asset.
- Ability to gather information, diagnose and analyze a variety of technical and non-technical issues and provide information and/or solutions as required. Well-developed analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with clients, technical teams and other co-workers, work to schedule and adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a team environment.
As much as we believe in working hard, we also believe in personal growth and taking time for ourselves. Accordingly, our total rewards philosophy amounts to one of the best compensation and benefits packages in the industry – from performance-based incentives and extended benefits, to training and education reimbursements and ample vacation time.
Central 1 is committed to diversity and inclusion. If you have a request for an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Reporting to: Manager, Client and Product Support
Date Posted: August 14, 2019
Internal Applicants must apply by: August 21, 2019
*Unsolicited resumes from vendors will not be accepted for this or any position at Central 1*