Logistics Specialist I - (#340)
- 525 Science Dr, Madison, WI 53711, USA
FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics is a leading developer and supplier of human cells used in drug discovery, toxicity testing, stem cell banking, and cell therapy development. We partner with innovators from around the world to combine biologically relevant human cells with the newest technologies to drive advancements in medicine and healthier living. Our technology can be used to create induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) from anyone and followed by the powerful capability to develop into virtually any cell type in the human body. Our proprietary manufacturing system result in inventoried iCell® products and donor-specific MyCell® Products in the quantity, quality, purity, and reproducibility required for drug and cell therapy development
FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc is recruiting for a logistics specialist to provide cross functional support for our research and development and cell manufacturing faciilites in Madison, WI. This role provides an outstanding opportunity for a dedicated and responsible individual to contribute to maintaining and improving the operations in our company. Ideal candidates can demonstrate a track record of self-motivation, strong organizational skills, and dedication to their work. In this role you'll perform daily and varied functions supporting the logistics operations to include but not limited to picking/packing, shipping and receiving, inventory management, and warehouse operations all with a focus of safety and productivity.
Essential Job Functions
- Accept packages from various courier, fill out the delivery worksheet in excel, track down CofA’s from vendors, help label and put away GMP material, and deliver items to appropriate parties.
- Receive materials, process and create labels, and prepare the materials for QA inspection.
- Prepare, package, and label materials for shipping – using multiple carrier shipping software packages - all applicable products supporting global distribution consistent with material preservation, and strict regulatory requirements.
- Enter and maintain data in SAP ensuring accuracy and subsequently data integrity to support effective operations.
- Check and file packing slips.
- Store and maintain inventory to ensure location and count accuracy, facilitating accurate replenishment and inventory counts.
- Unlock the bulk tank gate and fill out the bulk tank acceptance form.
- Recommend opportunities to improve system and processes to enhance overall productivity, reduce cost, and drive faster and more accurate outcomes.
- Order supplies, as required.
- Other job functions as assigned.
- High School diploma, or its equivalent
- 2 years of relevant logistics related experience with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities
- OT and IATA certification – or the ability to achieve and obtain
- Operational capability to work with ERP solutions, ideally to include SAP
- Demonstrated proficiency multi-tasking in an environment with aggressive timelines without compromising attention to detail or accuracy
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a normal workday
FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.