Cardiac Product Manager (#320)
- 525 Science Dr, Madison, WI 53711, USA
FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics is a leading developer and supplier of human cells used in drug discovery, toxicity testing, stem cell banking, and cell therapy development. We partner with innovators from around the world to combine biologically relevant human cells with the newest technologies to drive advancements in medicine and healthier living. Our technology can be used to create induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) from anyone and followed by the powerful capability to develop into virtually any cell type in the human body. Our proprietary manufacturing system result in inventoried iCell® products and donor-specific MyCell® Products in the quantity, quality, purity, and reproducibility required for drug and cell therapy development
FujiFilm Cellular Dynamics, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Cardiac Product Manager at our Madison, WI location. Our Product Management team develops and supports new and existing product lines to maximize the profitability of the CDI product portfolio. Each PM is a specialist in their assigned portfolio and serves as the primary product-specific champion, working with multiple internal cross functional groups to drive stakeholder buy-in. This includes marketing, R&D, manufacturing, application development, legal, quality assurance, and quality control. to understand needs of key customers and industry influencers. The PM manages their respective product portfolios from New Product Introduction (NPI), product improvements, and product launch, leveraging multiple internal functions to execute solutions that meet customer needs and business objectives. An ideal candidate will have a scientific background, experience in product management, experience in project management, excellent written and oral communication skills, and a strong working knowledge of cellular biology, preferably in the use of stem-cell derived cells and/or tissues in the scientific community.
- Lead new product development process from concept through commercialization, including business case, voice of customer research, definition of customer and product requirements and value proposition, manage product launches and sales training.
- Analyze market trends, customer requirements and competitive strategy to develop product line roadmap and strategies.
- Manage full product life cycle management, including cost saving measures and product sunsetting.
- Develop high-level marketing plans and market research.
- Generate product specific content for marketing collateral in partnership with Technical Marketing and Marketing Communications groups.
- Manage pricing, customer communications and revenue/planning forecasts.
- Other job functions as assigned.
- PhD in cell biology or a similar field, or a MS with 2 years of relevant post-graduate experience, with additional business education (bachelors or MBA) a plus
- 3 years of relevant experience in cardiac cell biology, with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities
- Experience in product management or product development in a Life Science company to include project management
- Demonstrated organizational skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-drive attitude: Motivates and collaborates with others
- Excellent customer-oriented skills in technical support and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and develop action plans
- A proven ability to mobilize individuals with diverse perspectives and functional talents to drive team objectives and goals
- A strong understanding of the cardiac-science field, especially the research tools market
- Strong leadership skills within cross functional teams; a demonstrated leader through influence
FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.