- South Hurstville NSW 2221, Australia
- Permanent Part time RN position
- Join our team at St Bede's Home (44 beds) in Hurstville
- NFP salary packaging options
St Bede's Home located in Hurstville is our 44-bed residential aged care community. Set in pleasant surroundings, our community offers a home-like environment where residents are treated with dignity and respect.
As one of our exceptional Registered Nurses, you will provide holistic, safe and quality care to our residents consistent with our Mission, Philosophy and Values. This includes assisting our residents to live an active and meaningful life as independently as possible. You will be a team-player with excellent communication skills who is able to liaise with care staff, family members, doctors and the management team. Excellent reporting skills are required to complete necessary compulsory reporting, progress notes and incident reporting, while maintaining all policies and procedures that are in place.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Current APHRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse within an aged care environment.
- Experience in collation of ACFI submissions and requirements and accreditation process in Aged Care.
- Understanding of continuous quality improvement and accreditation.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you'll love working with us;
- NFP Salary packaging opportunities and other benefits including an extra 6 leave days per year.
- Drive an exciting new business opportunity.
- Build a career with a successful and leading values-based organisation.
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first' culture.
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Please apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we're looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance, we'll be in touch.