Sales Administrator/ Coordinator
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
Sales Administrator/Coordinator - Home & Community Aged Care
- Macquarie Park, close to Public Transport
- Full Time Permanent position
- Not For Profit Salary Packaging
- Leading Aged Care Provider offering job stability and a great team!
Excellent opportunity for a diligent and highly organised Administrator to support our Home and Community field sales team.
This is an exiting opportunity to use your highly developed communication and coordination skills to assist in the collaboration between a group of internal stakeholders to ensure seamless customer experience and onboarding.
Your strong time management and prioritising skills, combined with your sense of urgency will aid in your success to manage leads and identify opportunities during the client onboarding process.
Your days will include;
- Data entry, ensuring all data is accurately entered
- Review and assignment of customer leads to correct sales person
- Booking client appointments in diaries
- Generating and reviewing reports
- Customer service with internal stakeholders and clients
- Other adhoc administration duties as they arise
The ideal applicant;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate with the ability to learn internal systems
- Timely & accurate record keeping - client interactions & status
- Proficient Data Entry skills with high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Provide a seamless and supported hand over to business partners
- Must be able to provide evidence of Covid19 immunisation
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you'll love working with us;
- Opportunity to take on an exciting role in a phase of rapid growth
- Build a career with a successful and leading values-based organisation
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture
- NFP Salary Packaging & Scholarships available!
Sound like you? Apply Online now
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.