Senior PR & Communications Manager
- Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- Permanent Full-time Opportunity
- Not-for-profit salary package benefits
- Join a close-knit, energetic, and collaborative Marketing team
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior PR & Communications Manager to join our Marketing and Communications team on a on a permanent full-time basis. This role is vital to the success of our organisation as we continue to grow and position ourselves as an Aged Care provider of choice in an increasingly customer-driven market.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications and with two direct reports, this role will be responsible for Catholic Healthcare’s ongoing response to COVID-19, Healthcare Referrer Engagement and Executive Communications.
To be considered for this role, we require the successful candidate to have the below skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing and/or Communications or related discipline.
- Breadth of experience across proactive, reactive and crisis communications.
- Exceptional copy writing, written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to foster and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in corporate affairs, media and/or communications management.
- Experience in the Aged Care and/or health sector preferred.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Great opportunity to be part of a talented, dynamic Marketing and Communications team.
- Excellent salary packaging options to increase your take home pay and meal entertainment benefits.
- An additional 6 days of leave each year.
- Make a real impact in a ‘For Purpose’ organisation focused on enhancing the quality of care for our customers.
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance, we’ll be in touch.