- Coffs Harbour NSW, Australia
- St Joseph's Aged Care (111 beds)
- Coffs Harbour NSW location
- Immediate start for Permanent Part time & Full time RN's
We have vacancies for experienced and passionate Registered Nurses to join our team with various shifts available from AM, PM and Night across most days of the week.
As one of our exceptional Registered Nurses, you will provide holistic, safe and quality care to our residents consistent with our Mission, Philosophy and Values. This includes assisting our residents to live an active and meaningful life as independently as possible. You will be a team-player with excellent communication skills who is able to liaise with care staff, family members, doctors and the management team. Excellent reporting skills are required to complete necessary compulsory reporting, progress notes and incident reporting, while maintaining all policies and procedures that are in place.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will possess the following:
- Current APHRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse within an aged care environment.
- Experience in collation of ACFI submissions and requirements and accreditation process in Aged Care.
- Understanding of continuous quality improvement and accreditation.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Willingness to provide evidence of Flu vaccination and COVID 19 vaccination.
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you'll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first' culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you're looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we're looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we'll be in touch.