- Waitara NSW 2077, Australia
- McQuoin Park, Waitara
- Challenging & rewarding work
- Casual Positions
McQuoin Park, Waitara is now on the lookout for experienced Registered Nurses to provide exceptional care and support.
Why you'll love working with us:
- Careers development opportunities across the Catholic Healthcare Network.
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture.
“When you work with us, you have an opportunity to be part of an organisation that places high value on Respect, Compassion, Honesty, Hospitality and Excellence”
As one of our exceptional Registered Nurses, you will provide holistic, safe and quality care to our residents consistent with our Mission, Philosophy and Values. This includes assisting our residents to live an active and meaningful life as independently as possible. You will be a team-player with excellent communication skills who is able to liaise with care staff, family members, doctors and the management team. Excellent reporting skills are required to complete necessary compulsory reporting, progress notes and incident reporting, while maintaining all policies and procedures that are in place.
- Current APHRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse within an aged care environment
- Experience in collation of ACFI submissions and requirements and accreditation process in Aged care
- Willingness to obtain a National Criminal History Check
- At least one years' experience as a registered nurse.
- Understanding of continuous quality improvement and accreditation
- Must be able to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination.
“Working in an industry that’s dedicated to the care of older people in our community can be hard work, but it’s also deeply satisfying and highly rewarding”
So, if you're looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, we'd love to hear from you