Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Norwest NSW 2153, Australia
- Permanent - Part-time
- Norwest location
- Rewarding role
MacKillop House Norwest is our brand new Home located in Sydney's Hill’s District. This beautiful, aged care Home will eventually be home to 104 residents. Opening the Home in November 2021, we have an exciting opportunity for a Pastoral Care Coordinator to join our team 1 day per week with a view to increase hours in the future.
As the resident Pastoral Care Coordinator you will need to be sympathetic to Catholic Healthcare’s overall mission to promote life in all its fullness by providing aged, health and community services inspired by the Catholic tradition.
To be successful for the role you will require:
- Background & Qualifications in Pastoral Care or a willingness to obtain (Clinical Pastoral Education, Theology, or Spirituality)
- Previous pastoral experience in an aged care environment is highly desirable
- Ability to demonstrate Catholic Healthcare’s values of compassion, honesty, hospitality, respect and excellency
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and active listening skills
- Exceptional planning skills and ability to complete computer based pastoral care plans for each resident
- Evidence of 2021 Flu Vaccination
- Evidence of Covid19 Vaccination
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.