Community Support Worker - In Home Aged Care
- Coffs Harbour NSW, Australia
Community Aged Care Support Worker
- Ongoing Permanent position available
- Minimum of 15 hrs pw
- Training, work smart phone, uniform & PPE provided
- Paid travel and km's reimbursed
We're growing fast, currently we’re looking for Community Support Workers to join our Nepean team. You will be travelling in the Coffs Harbour area and will be required to be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday, for shifts between 9am - 5pm.
Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care clients in their own homes, supporting our clients in living life to its fullest whilst building a career that is both rewarding & diverse.
As part of a dedicated team you will provide services that include;
- Personal care such as showering, grooming and toileting
- Domestic assistance such as basic housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transport to appointments and shopping etc
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent - advantage but not essential
- Previous experience as a Home Care Worker will be highly regarded
- An Australian driver's licence and a reliable insured motor vehicle is essential
- Reliability and compassion for the elderly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Evidence of Flu and Covid Vaccination will be required
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Build a career with a leading Aged Care provider offering ongoing training and job security
- Values-based organisation, we employ people of all faiths
- Paid travel time + km's reimburse (82c per km) in between clients
- Visit the same clients each week
- Work independently with team support
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.